Climbing is the best way for a child to gain confidence. From the first time we put your child into a harness, we lead him or her on a path that is safe, effective, and rewarding.
We employ guides and instructors who believe in helping kids achieve their dreams and view each class as a child’s stepping stone. After all, the most basic definition of climbing is upward movement.
Climbing is an individual sport which allows students to grow at his or her own pace. Our courses cater to each individual’s needs and are taught in a highly supportive group environment. Any level of climber will be challenged but not overwhelmed.
We offer after-school programs, summer camps, and private lessons for all ages and abilities. Many of the best climbers in the world started when they were kids – when it’s all about fun.
When bringing youth climbers, not in programs please visit our Kid Policies page.
INDOOR YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Tiny Tots – For kids 3-5 years old
- Youth Climbing Club – A non-competitive pre-team option
- Junior Climbing Team – Take your climbing to the next level
- Birthday Parties – Available every weekend
- Summer Camps – Indoor and outdoor options available
- Winter Camp – Don’t get stir crazy at home
- Day off School Camps – Spend your day rock climbing
- Thanksgiving Camp – Learn new skills and have a blast
- Spring Break Camp – Why go to Cancun? Come to the BRC!
- Private Lessons – Individualized attention