Learn to Lead
Lead climbing is a whole different ball game. Our expert staff will teach you how to safely execute a lead route indoors. If you’ve got the itch to experience the thrill of the lead, then this course is for you!
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Day: 3 day course that meets on consecutive Thursdays
Meeting Location: Boulder Rock Club
- Learn how to clip quickly, safely and properly
- Become a better, more concise communicator
- Understand lead fall forces
- Learn to fall safely
- Learn advanced belay skills
- Gain strategies for successful leading
- Climbers must be comfortable top roping 5.9 in order to sign up for Learn To Lead, and pass a top rope belay test.
- All BRC members receive an additional 20% off the course price. If only 1 student is enrolled, each class runs for 1 hour only. All courses are subject to our cancellation policy.
- This class is for adults 18 and older
- Click here for a map to the Boulder Rock Club
BRC Reservation/Cancellation Policy
-A 50% deposit is required to reserve a class or event
-Cancellations made more than 30 days before a class or event are eligible for reschedule or refund with no penalty
-Cancellations made within 30 to 10 days before a class or event with forfeit 50% of the deposit
-Reschedule options within 30 to 10 days are subject to availability, and must be rescheduled within 30 days of the original event
-Cancellations made within 7 days of the class or event and “no shows” are non
-refundable and no reschedule option will be available
-No refunds, make ups or credit issued for missed classes within a series