If you have an interest in climbing, but don’t know were to start, look no further. The BRC offers numerous courses for both beginner and intermediate level climbers. We employ guides and instructors who are highly skilled and excited to work with individuals.
Climbing is a great way to stay fit without having to do repetitive workout routines in a weight room. It is an individual sport which allows students to grow at his or her own pace. Our courses cater to each individual’s needs and are taught in a highly supportive group environment.
- NEW Saturday Condensed Intro to Climbing – Meet others with the same interest in climbing
- NEW Weekend Condensed Learn to Learn– Learn to Lead Climb in one weekend
- Women’s Intro to Climbing – For women…taught by women
- Coed Intro to Climbing – Meet others with the same interest in climbing
- Belay Basics – Learn how to tie into your harness and how to belay
- Intermediate Technique – Bring your skills to the next level
- Learn to Lead – Take advantage of all our climbing terrain