We offer a variety of options for individuals and families. No initiation fees, no cancellation fees.
Monthly Pay As You Go Options
Automatic Monthly Payment (AMP): $67 Adult, $59 Student/Military/Corp, $33 Youth
- Our most popular option
- Monthly recurring, deducts from bank account or credit card
- Stop, start, change, very flexible. But once you have been billed, you have 1 month of climbing
- No freezing. But you can stop before your next bill date and restart whenever you want!
One Month Paid if Full (PIF): $79 Adult, $65 Student/Military, $38 Youth
- Buy 1 month at a time, does not auto-renew
- No freezing
Family Automatic Monthly Payment Membership (AMP): $155
- Available for 3 to 6 family members, children must be under 18, everyone must live in same household
- All AMP policies apply
YMCA/BRC Dual Membership (AMP): $47
- Get a discounted membership if you are a Boulder Valley Y Member. Get 4 great facilities
- Click here for more details
- ALL AMP policies apply
Yearly Membership Options
1 Year Paid in Full (PIF): $730 Adult, $645 Student/Military/Corp, $345 Youth
- Save $ by purchasing a year at a time
- Freeze your membership, but only in 1 month increments, up to 3 months total
Spot/BRC Dual Membership
- 12 Month Contract Only, $90 Automatic Monthly Payment (includes 2 months of freeze time)
- 12 Month Paid in Full, $930 (includes 2 months of freeze time)
- Student/Military memberships available with valid ID
- Youth pricing is for 11 years old and under
- Corporate memberships available to 5 or more paying customers from same company. Contact BRC manager to get your company set up
- No refunds or credits for unused membership.
Membership benefits include:
- Free yoga classes
- Free group fitness classes
- Free buddy pass (bring one friend a day for free if it is their 1st visit)
- Indoor course discounts, members save 20%.
10 Punch Card Passes:
- Adult $165
- Student/Military $125
- Youth $105
- Adult $19
- Student $15 *w/ valid ID
- Youth $12 (11 and under)
*Purchase a Day Pass, keep the receipt and take the full amount off your first month’s membership (within 24 hours of original purchase only, membership only-no punch pass discount)
- Shoes: $6
- Harness: $4
- Belay device: $1
- Full set-up: $10
*50% off for Youth (11 and under) and Students w/valid ID
The Membership Details
Automatic Funds Transfer:
Unless paid in full, payment of dues shall be automatically debited from Member’s specified checking, savings or credit card account. If debited from checking or savings account the Member’s bank is hereby authorized to transfer such funds to the Boulder Rock Club. Automatic Transfer Accounts have NO expiration date and will continue being billed until Boulder Rock Club receives written notice of cancellation at least 1 week in advance of termination. Term accounts will automatically renew and continue monthly after the minimum term has been fulfilled.
Payment and Cancellation:
You are responsible for payment of the full commitment of your membership. Membership is not affected by use or non-use of Boulder Rock Club facilities. Membership may be cancelled at the end of any billing cycle after the minimum time commitment has been fulfilled with written notice to the Boulder Rock Club delivered at least 1 week in advance. Boulder Rock Club reserves the right to raise membership prices after the minimum time commitment has been fulfilled by the member. Cancelling any membership before the minimum time commitment has been fulfilled will result in a $100 exit fee.
Membership Freeze Policy (12 Month Memberships Only):
Membership, for 12 month agreements may be frozen in one-month increments for a maximum period of three (3) months in any 12-month period by written notice to the Boulder Rock Club delivered at least 1 week in advance. Membership will automatically resume at the end of the stated freeze time.